Tuesday, February 16, 2010

ALL ABOUT ME


In one of my teaching classes we have been working on a "Whats your story" assignment. My whats your story included many things about me: my adoption, my struggles in school with various learning disabilities and over medication, significant injures that I have obtained through my life, my "revelation moment," all my grand goals for the future. When distilling this into an image or poster to represent my whole story I found focusing on all of these things chaotic. The real truth of who I am and why I teach would take days and weeks to understand because I don't completely understand it. Instead here is a poster that tells you enough about me to grow on. There rest is transient, always changing. These are stable beliefs or moments that I think tell you important things about who I am.

Since I couldn't add music to my poster I am going to included one of my favorite songs. Its a little older... and VERY funky... so if you choose... enjoy.




No comments:

Post a Comment