Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Arg!

So this has been the crappy week full of crappy things.

Crappy thing number 1:  I went to jump last Thursday and had terrible pain in the knee I had surgery on.  The only change in the last 2 weeks was the number of times I made it to the pool.  It seems for the time being that my knee requires 3 days of swimming to be comfortable jumping.  My current work schedule makes that impossible.  I can just fit in 30 mins on the bike 2-3x per week.  The 7 fences I did jump were perfect.  Well, the pony was perfect.  No weaving, no stopping, no bucking.  Dutch was a star!

I just want this again.
Crappy thing number 2:  Due to a number of issues (money and reset time) we had to pull his shoes again.  Day 1 - not bad, sore on gravel but fine on sand and grass.  Day 3 - only walk sound on grass, boots are helping but not enough and I feel like a terrible person.
Or this....


I do not know where to go from here, feeling kinda hopeless.

No comments:

Post a Comment